Episentec is a Swedish biotech company founded in 2010. Episentec develops, manufactures, and markets novel reagents, software, and technologies that significantly improve the performance and broaden the utility of optical biosensor systems (primarily surface plasmon resonance systems, SPR).
We have developed the Label-Enhanced SPR technology, and we offer the Episentec™ dye-labelling reagents and dye-labelled biomolecules which, when used in conjunction with our proprietary methodology and our EpiGrammer™ software, yields significant benefits in terms of enhanced sensitivity, enhanced specificity, and increased information content.
Our customers are researchers at universities, research institutes, and small and large companies within areas such as biochemistry, molecular biology, and drug discovery.
Job description Sales Manager
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing the sales of our products.
• Direct customer contacts, mainly in Europe via telephone, e-mail, exhibitions & conferences, presentations, and customer meetings.
• Organize participation at exhibitions, conferences, and scientific seminars.
• Set up and achieve annual sales budget.
• Work with global brand development.
• Participate in the strategic planning of marketing and sales.
• Take part in a plethora of upcoming tasks in a small company.
• Report directly to the CEO.
• The position is based in the Stockholm area.
• Academic degree within biochemistry, molecular biology, or related area. Either Ph.D. or, alternatively, M.Sc. with some years practical work experience.
• Experience of SPR biosensor instruments, preferably Biacore™ instruments.
• At least 1-2 years sales experience including direct customer contacts.
• Fluent English, preferably even native. Swedish is a want but not a must. Other languages, like German, French, Spanish, is an extra bonus.
• Excellent social skills. The ability to deal with people of different cultural and educational backgrounds in a representative way.
• The ability to work independently and take on responsibility.
• Available for frequent business travelling.
• An exciting sales position with the prospect of increased responsibilities.
• The chance of joining the exciting journey from a small company to a company with global presence.
• The small company work environment: flexibility, independence, and the possibility to influence top-level decisions.
Reply no later than 19 April 2013, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com . For more information please contact Anders Hanning, CEO, +46 (0)70 225 99 96.